Strativia is seeking a qualified Registered Nurse with a minimum 1 year experience operating an Occupational Health Clinic and managing a Medical Surveillance Program. The successful candidate will:
Please submit a copy of Registered Nurse Certificate for the state of Tennessee along with a current resume to be considered for this position.
- Manage Health Clinic and associated employee medical records
- Schedule Physicals (pre-hire/annual/exit)
- Triage injured employees
- Perform CPR and basic first aid
- Assist with Health and Wellness Program
- Maintain Occupational Health Database
- Prepare and conduct health related classes (CPR/first aid (up to three per year), hearing conservation (up to three per year), Respiratory Protection (up to two per year), etc)
- Conduct Occupational Health project assessments
- Provide review on Safety and Occupational Health programs/plans i.e. permit required Confined Space, Respiratory Protection, Hearing Conservation, Hazard Communication, etc. for personal protection equipment and regulatory compliance.
- Provide operational control over District specific Safety and Occupational Health programs: Hearing Conservation, Respiratory Protection, Medical surveillance, Occupational health, and Hazard Communication.
- Coordinate Drug Testing as needed
- Perform medical duties in accordance with Standard of Care
- Provide oversight of personnel, as required for Standard of Care
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets