The Project Manager of Shipping & Receiving is responsible for overseeing incoming and outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness and condition of shipment as well as investigate errors and document/report all discrepancies.
Some of the Things you will be responsible for:
- Oversee incoming and outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness and condition of shipment as well as investigate errors and document/report all discrepancies.
- Inspect loading operations to ensure compliance with shipping specifications
- Respond to emails from traffic/customs in a timely manner.
- Maintain department labor costs and objectives.
- Accountable for employee safety to include employee performance reviews and recommend appropriate merit increases.
- Recommends decisions around hiring, terminations and disciplinary actions.
- Prioritize based on carries and schedule pick-ups with carriers.
- Additional duties assigned by management.
Must Haves For The Job:
- High School Diploma or GED, College preferred with a minimum of 5 years High Tech Distribution/Warehouse experience.
- Proficient in Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Email).
- Established communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven analytical and organizational skills.
- Forklift experience.
- Proven experience working as a hands-on leader with the ability to build trust with a team through leadership and guidance.
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets