Strativia is seeking Museum Receptionist/ Tour Guide to assist our client in Fort Riley, KS.
The successful incumbents will:
- Perform all duties as museum receptionist and tour guide
- Provide general information to visitors and maintain oversight of exhibit galleries during operation.
- Answer and respond courteously to telephonic inquiries and refer calls to appropriate person.
- Respond to personal and telephonic inquiries pertaining to basic information on the Museum operations.
- Assist museum patrons with basic questions about museum exhibits, location of basic services involving dining locations and other support.
- Provide security services, as required, to include locking and unlocking rooms, and ensuring utilities (lights, air conditioning, and heat) and equipment are turned off when not in use.
- Conduct a walkthrough of exhibit galleries each thirty minutes.
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets